Premera’s information technology department focuses on making great healthcare coverage simple and easy to use. The IT team works to: • Keep our customer information secure • Develop mobile apps to put real-time information into our customers’ hands • Create data modeling for performance reporting and automated testing tools for software system optimization • Leverage the flexibility of cloud computing. The technology you work with will touch someone’s life. Premera insures more than 2 million people, from individual customers to employers whose iconic brands you use every day. They expect and get the best from us.
Senior Information Security Engineer - Identity Access ManagementJob ID 11619 Date posted 07/02/2018
Join Our Team: Do Meaningful Work and Improve People’s Lives
Our purpose, to improve customers’ lives by making healthcare work better, is far from ordinary. And so are our employees. Working at Premera means you have the opportunity to drive real change by transforming healthcare.
To better serve our customers, we’re creating a culture that promotes employee growth, collaborative innovation, and inspired leadership. We are committed to creating an environment where employees can do their best work and where best-in-class talent comes, stays, and thrives!
Our Cybersecurity Engineering team is entering a new era, bringing cybersecurity into the 21st century. As a Sr.Information Security Engineer you will be responsible for all aspects of informational security, focused on Identity and Access Management. This includes responsibilities such as daily triage, following and enhancing standard operating procedures, security assessment and implementation for new services and technologies at an enterprise scale.
What you’ll do:
- Engineer and build enterprise solutions to lay the groundwork for continued maturity in the cybersecurity space
- Participate in architectural reviews and break down the vision to technologies and services needed for protecting customer data and enabling internal and external users to do their work more accuratelyand efficiently
- Evaluate any proposed technology solution for adherence to documented company standards, policies, and regulatory responsibilities
- Work across IT and the business to understand the coming needs for the users so solutions can be developed proactively
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or 4 years’ related work experience
- 8 years’ experience designing, implementing, and troubleshooting networked computer systems, including:
- System integration, hardware requirements, network design, secure network and systems architecture, access controls design and implementation and security policy and standards development
- 4 years’ experience with secure network and systems architecture, design and implementation, intrusion detection, defense and incident response, security configuration management, access controls design and implementation and security policy and standards development.
- Current certification in Cybersecurity or ability to obtain certification
- Comfortable working on Linux and Windows operating systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and propose new solutions
- Ability to analyze potential impacts to processes and systems across organization when developing solutions
- Excellent conceptualization, analytical and logic skills
- Ability to look across the enterprise and across technologies to align ownership and drive efficiency
What we offer
Premera is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement programs (401K employer match and pension plan)
- Wellness incentives, onsite services, a discount program and more
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Generous Paid Time Off to reenergize
- Free parking
- Senior IT Analyst Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Corporate & Business Strategist - Strategic Development Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Senior Strategy Consultant Mountlake Terrace, Washington