Sales and Marketing
The marketing and branding team at Premera executes data-driven integrated marketing campaigns to drive our brands forward. Our work includes advertising, public relations, events and sponsorships, social media, search engine marketing, and content marketing. We also challenge design conventions, monitor the competition, and act as a strategic partner throughout the company. The Premera sales department includes groups focused on operations, market solutions, analytics, wellness programs, and insurance producers and agencies. From the individual market to small groups and national plans, our goal is to make it easy for sales to sell and renew business, while providing the best customer experience. We're inspired to be a leader in healthcare and solve complex health delivery system problems through ingenuity coupled with a passion for our customers.
Strategic Marketing ManagerJob ID 11632 Date posted 07/04/2018
Join Our Team: Do Meaningful Work and Improve People’s Lives
Our purpose, to improve customers’ lives by making healthcare work better, is far from ordinary. And so are our employees. Working at Premera means you have the opportunity to drive real change by transforming healthcare.
To better serve our customers, we’re creating a culture that promotes employee growth, collaborative innovation, and inspired leadership. We are committed to creating an environment where employees can do their best work and where best-in-class talent comes, stays, and thrives!
As aStrategic Marketing Manager you will lead the strategy, budgeting, execution and performance measurement for meeting annual goals developed to support the Premera Test Kitchen (Innovation Department) and go-to-market planning for new products.
What you’ll do:
- Develop marketing strategies and go to market plans for pilots developed in the Premera Innovation team (Test Kitchen) Be a strategic business partner and owner of the strategic marketing plan the Premera Test Kitchen,
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional teams across the Enterpriseto achieve results that drive toward annual business objectives for the Test Kitchen
- Ensure that the deliverables of Test Kitchen initiatives are integrated with and completed on a schedule supportive of corporate strategic objectives
- Manage the Test Kitchen marketing budget across sponsorships, conferences, partnerships, vendor engagements and both internal and external marketing campaigns
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Business or related field or the equivalent in education and experience
- Seven (7) years’ marketing/communications work experience which includes:
• Five (5) years’ professional level experience in marketing
- Demonstrated success in designing, executing and measuring innovative marketing campaigns
- Experience in a large matrixed organization that requires cross-group collaboration and strong communication skills, ideally in a healthcare-related organization
- Experience and passion about technology and thoughts on how technology can improve healthcare
- Proven track record of thinking out of the box to achieve outstanding results
- Comfort in working in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
What we offer
Premera is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement programs (401K employer match and pension plan)
- Wellness incentives, onsite services, a discount program and more
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Generous Paid Time Off to reenergize
- Free parking